I know it’s only just November and, if you’re a man, thinking about Christmas won’t occur to you for several weeks yet. However, for your prayers and diaries I thought it might be helpful to set down our plans for the Christmas season which we discussed at the Elders and Deacons meeting last Monday.
Christmas Services etc.
- 16 December @ 3.30pm – Sunday Fun
- 16 December @ 7pm – Christmas Reflection, led by Terry
- 23 December @ 10.30am – Family Carol Service and Children’s Nativity
- 23 December @ 4pm – Carols by Candlelight
- 25 December @ 10.30am – Family Service
- Preparation and distribution of Christmas hampers. This is a wonderful idea from Hannah Lewis to give a package of simple gifts to those in the church / locally who might not receive many / any presents. Listen out for further details or speak to Hannah who is the project manager.
- Christmas Eve lunch for any folk, especially in the church, who might otherwise be on their own over Christmas. Again listen out for further details and / or speak to Gill or me if you’re interested in coming.
- Terry will be leading CCBC’s involvement in the Fleet Festivities on 28 November.
- We will again be distributing some 2000 Christmas leaflets in the local area.
So, Happy Christmas!
Peace and Grace